I bought the following flow sensor:


enter image description here

enter image description here

It generates pulses for each revolution. Now I connected it to Arduino via Dupont connectors. I want to make a proper PCB for my project. Please help me find the connector type.

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ What does the datasheet say? Can you provide a link to that datasheet? \$\endgroup\$
    – nanofarad
    Commented Jul 16, 2021 at 17:58
  • \$\begingroup\$ The datasheet doesn't give information about the connector. Here is link to the page where I bought it. adafruit.com/product/828 \$\endgroup\$
    – SKGadi
    Commented Jul 16, 2021 at 18:11
  • \$\begingroup\$ Can you tell us which connector on the Arduino you plugged it into? \$\endgroup\$
    – Ben Voigt
    Commented Jul 16, 2021 at 18:17
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ You might post this in one of the Adafruit forums or contact their customer support folks \$\endgroup\$
    – jwh20
    Commented Jul 16, 2021 at 18:25
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Sometimes it is easier to cut the connector off and crimp on one you selected yourself. \$\endgroup\$ Commented Jul 16, 2021 at 23:07

1 Answer 1


It looks like a JST SM connector to me.



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.