I'm having trouble understanding what the serial number or type of these LED's are so I can look up the datasheet. The packager didn't label them at all. I've searched and searched and I don't know if I'm getting the right specified datasheet that coordinates with each item. I've listed my invoice and then following that I listed some numbers that are printed real small on all the 1"Tall LED's. Could you guys explain to me how to read these things. I'm confused on what I'm looking at and I need to match them up somehow so I know which one is which.
(1) COM-09481 7-SegmentDisplay 4-Digit(Blue)
(2) COM-09482 7-SegmentDisplay 4-Digit(KellyGreen)
(1) COM-11407 7-SegmentDisplay 1"Tall(Green) "This is a 4-Digit also"
(2) COM-11408 7-SegmentDisplay 1"Tall(Blue) "This is a 4-Digit also"
(1) COM-11409 7-SegmentDisplay 1"Tall(White) "This is a 4-Digit also"
(1) COM-11442 7-SegmentSerialDisplay (Blue) "This is a 4-Digit also"
There is a number printed on the side of all the 1" Tall LED's. These numbers are listed below.
Also the other 4 LED's (NOT the 1" LED's) are mixed up also because the packager didn't label which one is which. However the only one that is easy to separate out is the Serial Display so I'm good on that one. But the other three has this printed on the side of them.
Thanks for any help you guys have. I'm just confused on how to read these things and what the numbers mean. I have no idea what COM means or what ATA8041 means which appears on all the 1" LED's or what AW, AG and AB mean. I'm guessing the last letter indicates the color. But still, I need some help in how to read and understand these things correctly and how to type them in when I'm searching for the Datasheet.
I believe these two are the same as AB would most likely mean BLUE.