Don't. (Or don't yet.)
From your comments on answers, you describe yourself as "new to electronics" and you are unaware even of the ability of different wire gauges to carry current safely.
This is a significant amount of power, with significant risks of things overheating. To make matters worse, you're talking about starting with mains voltages as well, which means you're building yourself an entire mains power supply, and that really isn't a place for novices.
The worst case scenario here is that you burn down your house, and you and your family die in the flames. The next worst case scenario is that you catch a mains shock and kill yourself. The next worst case scenario from that is that you and your family get out but your house burns down, and the insurance company won't pay out for you doing something so blatantly dangerous. All these are not infrequent scenarios when it comes to DIY mains wiring, and that's essentially what you're playing with here.
There isn't a magic secret to working with high-power devices and mains power, the same as driving a car, flying a plane, or any other activity with risks attached. It just needs you to know what you're doing, to know what the risks/issues are, and to take appropriate steps to deal with those risks/issues. At the moment you simply don't know where the bear traps are, and your steps may put your foot in one.
Please don't take this as a reflection on you as a person - it's just that you haven't learnt how to do it yet. With a bit more experience you'll be fine working up to something like this. Right now, I suggest this isn't a good idea.
(Edit to add: I've been working on lower-voltage electronics for about 30 years now, and I've done odd bits of low-key domestic rewiring. I generally know where not to stick my fingers! But if it comes to high-power stuff, or if I need serious domestic wiring done, my first port of call is still getting someone else to do it who's got better skills than me.)