I'm trying to identify this 2-pin connector. Would anyone happen to know what type it is / who makes it? I was in touch with a Molex support representative this morning and they told me it wasn't one of theirs.

unknown connector

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ I found similar connectors by using the search term "T-type automotive connector" but am unable to find an official spec. \$\endgroup\$
    – JYelton
    Aug 23 at 15:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ they do look close, thanks for the lead \$\endgroup\$ Aug 23 at 15:59

It is called FASTON. More precisely: Fastons are the metal pieces that are crimped on a wire, they are inside plastic cover to make a two-terminal connector. Search for "faston cover" or "faston connector". It is probably 6.3 mm faston, that is standard size. The plastic piece may be available in many slightly different sizes that look similar.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.