I need a circuit to make a relay toggle when pushing a push button. I found this circuit here:
It looks good for me - please tell me if it won't work.
I intend to work with a push button to Vcc and a pull-down resistor to zero on the input. I will push this button not very much (once in a few minutes max), so timing won't be a problem.
Now my questions:
- What are R6 and R7 for?
- What values do I need for the resistors?
- Are 1N4148 and BC547B okay?
- Can I use a 12V Vcc? My relay needs 12V.
- Can I directly drive a relay from the output?
- Do I need a rebounce circuit, and if so, can I use a capacitor for that, and if so, of what value?