What are these components? They seem to be the same thing, but one has 2 and the other 3 pins.

enter image description here

  • 4
    \$\begingroup\$ In-focus, cropped photo, please. About 90% of that photo is background. \$\endgroup\$
    – Transistor
    Commented Sep 18, 2021 at 15:15
  • \$\begingroup\$ Yes, they are pretty small and this is the best I could do with my iphone… closer it was too blurry… \$\endgroup\$
    – Dominique
    Commented Sep 18, 2021 at 23:29
  • \$\begingroup\$ Move out until in focus, take photo and then crop it. Anyway it seems you got an answer. \$\endgroup\$
    – Transistor
    Commented Sep 18, 2021 at 23:37

2 Answers 2


Piezoelectric filters (resonators). These - per marking - are 10.7MHz band pass filters used for FM intermediate frequency (IF) in a typical superherherodyne FM radio receiver.

The middle terminal - if present - is a ground connection.

Ceramic resonator (Wikipedia)


That's a ceramic resonator. It has a ceramic piezoelectric crystal inside, and the left one has capacitors to ground.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.