I have found this cable several months ago with old electronics (it is more than 5 years old, I'm sure.)

For more than a week, I have been looking for the type of plug shown in the photos on internet forums and other various sites, unfortunately without result.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

  • \$\begingroup\$ What kind of equipment is it? \$\endgroup\$
    – Dave Tweed
    Sep 23, 2021 at 13:06

1 Answer 1


It looks like an extender cable for a gamecube controller.
See for example


  • \$\begingroup\$ Someone was too cheap to buy a wavebird \$\endgroup\$
    – Passerby
    Sep 23, 2021 at 13:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.