My new power supply has these pins. I know there is a connector that can install here, but I do not know what it is called. The DC voltage output and AC voltage input are different.

dc power connector

ac power connector


2 Answers 2


You should refer to the datasheet for the power supply. Here is one:

enter image description here

Check that the number of pins matches for the DC output.

  • \$\begingroup\$ In case you don't feel like paying $140 for the Molex KK hand crimper or $470(!) for the - I assume - intermateable JST VH hand crimper, JST sells pre-crimped jumpers with the terminal properly crimped onto both ends and you can just cut them in half to get two wires with terminals on the end. You could try to crimp terminals with one of those "universal" "engineer"-type pliers style tools but if you are dealing with line voltage you don't want a bad crimp letting one of your wires come out of its terminal. \$\endgroup\$
    – vir
    Commented Oct 1, 2021 at 19:54

The connectors look like (but its not) a MTA-100. I would say it is a JST VH connector:

JST B3P-VH(LF)(SN) 3 Pole:

jst 3

4 pole:


There are also 6-pole ones, you can use those.

  • \$\begingroup\$ I checked the data sheet and they are JST VHR type. I am having trouble finding these for sale online, however \$\endgroup\$
    – Oscar
    Commented Oct 2, 2021 at 0:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.