We received a product with this high-current battery connector, but don't know where to get the matching other half for it. Does anyone know what this connector is called? enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ What is the product? Can you ask the manufacturer or supplier? \$\endgroup\$
    – Colin
    Oct 20, 2021 at 7:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ "What is this battery connector called?" - Fancy! =-D lol But seriously, what Colin, said, contact the manufacturer. \$\endgroup\$
    – Tyler
    Oct 20, 2021 at 12:55

1 Answer 1


That looks like an Amass connector, especially because it uses an "anti-spark" pin (black tipped pin), which is a feature exclusive to Amass. It's an extension of the "XT" type connector for high-current battery power in consumer products such as drones (such as the XT30, XT60, XT90).




EDIT: Found it!



enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.