I am using RFID aliexpresslink. RFID is suggesting this schematic:
- Why is RFID power design suggesting big capacitors with low resistors? Does it mean that if big capacitors are connected parallel, they don't need input capacitor?
- Why do they not add an input capacitor?
- Will this design work without problems? (1000uF capacitor design.) I didn't see anything like this schematic on the internet.
- If I use only input and output capacitor, will it affect the reading distance? I mean, i I use only 0.33 uF and 0.1 uF, will my read distance be lower?
- I read in this forum that the 7809's output capacitor is 0.1 uF because in 1970, capacitors were really expensive. What is the best output and input values in these days? (I searched but only I found this schematic 0.33uF and 0.1uF.)
For freewheeling diode: