I want to ask why I'm getting a mild electric shock when touching the metal parts on my PC (I don't have any rug / carpet in my home), and most PC power supply supplies I have been working on are giving me electric shocks whenever I touch the PSU body or the output.
But recently I have been working on cheap Chinese SMPS from 5 V, 5 A to 12 V, 60 A, and they are not giving me an electric shock (turn it on without Earth / 2 prong cable) when I touch the body nor the GND output. And the last test I have done is a power supply for a claw machine (48 V, 5 A). It does looks like a PSU for a PC (same case) but it's not giving me any electric shock.
I checked with my "line checker" is OK no reverse on line / neutral just doesn't have earth cable (2 prong).
Can it be something wrong with the Y caps?
Or what's the explanation of this? Is it normal for a PC PSU?
And how do I check if the leakage current is fatal, because my current PC is giving me a very mild shock.