I'm trying to replicate a system using these two-pin connectors and have been having trouble finding them. They look like Molex type connectors to me, but I can't find similar versions. The pins are about 4mm apart.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ It looks like a proprietary derivative of an IEC appliance connector. What's the voltage? is it AC or DC? Can you give us any more information about the system? \$\endgroup\$
    – vir
    May 16 at 21:07
  • \$\begingroup\$ looks like there is something printed on the connector in the first picture \$\endgroup\$
    – jsotola
    May 16 at 21:09
  • \$\begingroup\$ From the documentation I have available, it's DC from 5-30 V and 20 mA \$\endgroup\$
    – evandvr
    May 16 at 21:10
  • \$\begingroup\$ The print is the numbers 1-8 in a circle with an arrow pointing to the 8 \$\endgroup\$
    – evandvr
    May 16 at 21:15
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Screams "proprietary" to me.... \$\endgroup\$
    – Kyle B
    May 16 at 21:18


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.