I have an IC in hand which its marking is BQDDVB.

could you help me find its part number?

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ maryam fathalizade - Hi, FYI these are the current "Component Identification Question Guidelines". The more information you can supply from that list, the better the chances of identification. You used the tag "led driver" but the question does not currently include any details of the product using that unknown IC. Do you already know that this IC is an LED driver itself? Please edit your question to include as much context & known information as possible, as described in those identification guidelines. Thanks. \$\endgroup\$
    – SamGibson
    May 25, 2022 at 13:48
  • \$\begingroup\$ maryam fathalizade - Hi again, The answer which has been given seems a likely solution. Do you need more help? If so, please edit your question to explain. If you don't need more help then to mark the topic as solved, please consider "accepting" the answer which most helped you (i.e. click the "tick mark" next to that answer, to turn it green). Although accepting an answer isn't mandatory, it is encouraged as your question is then shown as having an accepted answer in various lists, it makes it clear that you aren't waiting for more answers & it rewards that answer. \$\endgroup\$
    – SamGibson
    May 26, 2022 at 9:09

1 Answer 1


Possibly a SY5882AFAC made by Silenergy of Hangzhou, China.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.