I need to replace these two components but searching for the markings on them yields no results. Does anyone know what they are?

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Asking for replacement possibilities is off-topic here; best stick to just identifying them. \$\endgroup\$
    – ocrdu
    Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 8:52
  • \$\begingroup\$ @ocrdu The OP is not necessarily asking for a second source, they might just want to replace the broken parts on their PCB but fails to identify them. That's on-topic. \$\endgroup\$
    – Lundin
    Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 8:55
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Since these are fairly certain to be parts from ON Semi I'd just ask their support. Likely like some BJTs or MOSFETS. \$\endgroup\$
    – Lundin
    Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 8:58
  • \$\begingroup\$ @Lundin: I know, hence my question edit. \$\endgroup\$
    – ocrdu
    Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 8:59

1 Answer 1


First identified the logo as ON Semi.

On the right: On Semi MTD10N10EL (found with "ON SEMI marking 10N)

On the left: On Semi MTD3055VL (after realizing how the first marking worked, searched on the On Semi site for 3055VL. But the link to the datasheet is not working there anymore)

For more tips on how to identify components look at this question.

  • \$\begingroup\$ So the "246" and "247" is just for show? \$\endgroup\$ Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 9:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ No, it's the datecode as indicated in the datasheets I linked to. 2 is the year and 47 is the work week. \$\endgroup\$
    – Arsenal
    Commented Sep 12, 2022 at 10:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.