I'm making a little flashlight that'll turn on and off with a push button, but the problem is that my push button changes 3.2 V into 2.8 V.
I don't know if it's a normal issue or how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
Likely it has nothing to do with the switch. If you have a button cell battery and connect a LED directly, without any current limiting resistor, the battery output voltage will drop to the level of LED forward voltage, current being limited only by the internal resistance of the battery, LED, and wires. Which means the current can be too large for the battery or the LED.