I am having difficulty finding the through hole version of these "T-Connectors" as I've been able to identify from blog posts.

The type of adapter used can be seen in this image below and it is for connecting the power source and brushed motors for a kid's ride-on car toy.

picture of t-adapter on PCB

Does anyone have a common part number or manufacturer that I can source these from?

I am specifically looking for both male and female through-hole parts.

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Google faston pcb \$\endgroup\$
    – D Duck
    Commented Feb 16, 2023 at 23:02
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Search for PCB through hole tabs. The female parts are usually spade crimps. \$\endgroup\$
    – Lior Bilia
    Commented Feb 16, 2023 at 23:47
  • \$\begingroup\$ Thanks folks! This helped a ton! \$\endgroup\$ Commented Feb 17, 2023 at 4:09

1 Answer 1


Based on the Google search suggested by D Duck in the comment section (thanks!), the connector is a:


The product spec sheet in question is: https://www.te.com/usa-en/product-63900-1.html

And the dimensions and drawings can be found here.

For future Google searchers and question indexing, the board being referenced in the question and picture is JR1922RXS-D2. It is a controller board for a kid's ride-on car toy.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.