I bought used Sinano Kenshi STP-43D1034 steppers with a connector attached the coils. Spent a few hours and wasn't able to identify the connector type. At this stage I would like to avoid changing the connector. It does not seem to be a JST or a Molex connector. Contact's pitch is 2mm or very close to that. Any suggestions what kind of connector that could be, would be very appreciated.

Top view of the connector Side view of the connector Front view of the connector

  • \$\begingroup\$ Post pictures of its mate, please. \$\endgroup\$ Jun 14, 2023 at 11:38

1 Answer 1


I identified it with my Identiconn utility.

It's a TE, CT.


2mm AMP CT Connectors

Housing: https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-amp-connectors/179228-4/1855274

TE CT housing


  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ That's exacly it. Thank you! \$\endgroup\$
    – wedark
    Jun 14, 2023 at 20:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.