I've got an 8 pin DFN-8 package I can't seem to identify. Things I know:
- Its a DFN-8 2mmx2mm
- Its got a large pad underneath
- Pins 2 and 5 are connected to the GND on the micro-usb connector on the other side of the board as well as the middle pad.
- The resistor between pins 1 and 3 is 100kohm.
- The resistor between pin 6 and the rest of the circuit is 100kohm.
- Pins 4 and 7 are not connected and are floating.
- Its marked "DAS"
Its either a gate driver, LDO, or some sort of specialized power-on controller. I think it might be made by on-semi, but I'm not able to find anything that matches.
The 6 pin component to its immediate left is a TSSOP-6 or SOT-363 with the markings "KPE". My research turns up a Toshiba P-FET SSM6J402TU.
This is out of a Sony product, and as such, everything seems to be Japanese in origin (at least company ownership).