I have purchased three CUI Isolated DC-DC Converters, the models are VHK50W-Q24-S5, VHK150W-Q24-S12 and VFK600-D24-S24. I wonder you could help / guide me to the correct use of them.
- I saw some circuits in their datasheets TEST CONFIGURATION and EMC RECOMMENDED CIRCUITS, I understand EMC is a filter to avoid noise but what is TEST CONFIGURATION for?
- It is mandatory to use an EMC circuit? I am using it for a robot where there are other components such as Jetson Orin nano, DC motors, cameras, sensors, router, etc and the chassis is made of aluminum.
- CUI Inc. sells DC EMI filters, will it be correct if I use this filter for the first and second converters and this filter for the third?
- There is anything else I need to for the DC-DC converters before start using them?
These are the currents each converter has to deal with:
- VHK50W-Q24-S5: Datasheet
input current: 1.09 A
output current: 4.13 A
- VHK150W-Q24-S12: Datasheet
input current: 6.95 A
output current: 4.04 A
- VFK600-D24-S24: Datasheet
input current: 16.37 A
output current: 14.90 A
Thank you in advance.