I am using two stm32H7A3ZI-Q.
Both boards are used to generate data that is transmitted and received (IT) via UART to each other.
This data is used to as a variable to calculate a set of equations in both boards.
The data changes each cycle.
When printing the data via the serial comms into putty I get data for about 3 cycles then it turns to NANs.
I was wondering what could be causing this?
- I am using a jumper cables between the boards to send the data.
- I am seeing nan's from the serial comms on putty.
- I have grounded the grounds between the boards.
- The image below is a section of what is getting printed
- This is the code i am using to transmit and receive data
I have solve my problem. Like a said earlier think they are out of sync, Tx, and Rx. They were i used the function below to solve the problem. void HAL_UART_TxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart); void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart);