I'm looking for a cable that connects an Insta360 One RS 1-inch camera module (lens) with it's computing unit (core). They use these 40pin connectors:

Insta360 One RS connector male

Insta360 One RS connector female

Any idea what kind of connectors these are?

I have a hard time to figure it out (and Insta360 is not helping). It's none of the various standard camera interface connectors (CameraLink, …), neither PCIe, OCuLink, SCSI, etc. – even though some of these look really similar. Neither Google nor Bing reverse image search helped.


1 Answer 1


That appears to be a TE CHAMP series docking connector.



  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Wow, awesome! That looks exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot! I'll order some to confirm and will of course accept the answer then. \$\endgroup\$
    – orzechow
    Jan 30 at 7:52
  • \$\begingroup\$ @orzechow Please accept the answer by clicking the green checkmark \$\endgroup\$ Feb 1 at 1:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.