I'm new in this field and I'm working with ardupilot APM 1 (atmega1280), and I got this
error: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
while I was uploading. I've read so many articles on internet and I tried everything to make the board working. I've started having problem three months ago and I always solve it in maximum six days, but now the problem is more frequent and I can't solve it anymore.
These were the things that I tried:
- arduino IDE 1.0 setting the right board and port
- List item
- arduino IDE1.0.5 setting the right board and port
- windows 32 bit
- windows 64 bit
- Atmel Studio 6
- Software reset
- reset connecting the GND RST pin
- configuring the FTDI cable like in the third immage https://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/MPInstallation1
- http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?PHPSESSID=ajlu19m9jj1kqfekn3mrj7v... (but I have a doubt about which TX and RX pin because the board scheme doesn't have TX pin (Digital Pin 1) to the RX pin (Digital Pin 0))
- restarting the system, taking off all cable, resetting the board and trying again
Does anyone have some idea?
Is the board broken?
Is an hardware problem?
EDIT: Verbose of the upload:
avrdude: Version 5.11, compiled on Sep 2 2011 at 19:38:36 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/ Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch System wide configuration file is "C:\arduino-0100-relax\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf" Using Port : \\.\COM20 Using Programmer : arduino Overriding Baud Rate : 57600 avrdude: Send: 0   avrdude: Send: 0   avrdude: Send: 0   avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude done. Thank you.