I plan using a AC to DC converted with constant current output (LED driver AUBIG A8HH20317) in order to light high-power LEDs (about 12*3W LEDs). The more LEDs, the higher voltage at the output, but the current is supposed to be stable (680mA). This will light a fish tank so the setup will be close to fresh water. I can protect the 220V side easily but on the other side of the converter, there will be much more wiring so that may be difficult.
Given the high humidity, am I risking electric shock if I put my hand on the constant current side ? Is my cat risking electric shock if he puts his tongue (...) in the same place ? I understand the final choice is up to me and of course you won't be responsible if I (or the cat) experience electric shocks.