Each of the pins is a discrete channel/line and I would like to plug this into a breadboard - does anyone know what type of connector would let me split these out please? I know I could make a breakout board but a cable would be nice.

2x4 Connector

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Are you looking for a header socket or a bus wire with female header connector that you can plug into a breadboard? \$\endgroup\$ – Shabab Nov 24 '13 at 16:34
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Hard to tell from the picture without a scale reference. It could me 0.1 inch, [2.54 mm], or 0.05 inch [1.27mm], or 2.00 mm. Can you measure the distance between the pins? If not, can you provide some scale reference (for example, the width of the PCB)? \$\endgroup\$ – Nick Alexeev Nov 24 '13 at 17:59

Looks like a 2.54mm pin header. It is very common header, from many manufacturers.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.