The MSP430 is a Texas Instruments low-power microcontroller family.
The MSP430 is a 16-bit mixed-signal microcontroller family, aimed at low power embedded applications.
- TI MSP430 homepage: The official homepage of the Texas Instruments MSP430 microcontroller family.
- MSP430 community: A collection of open source projects.
- GCC toolchain: An open source toolchain, including a compiler and debugger, targetted at the MSP430.
- GoodFET debugger: An open-source JTAG adapter.
- 43oh: An active MSP430 forum.
- openMSP430: An open source, synthesizable MSP430 core that is compatible with the GCC toolchain.