- Graduated as: biochemical engineer
- Employmed as: desktop C++/Qt programmer
- Enthusiast/hobbyist in: embedded PCB design and programming
- I am interested in emerging technologies in low(ish)-level/systems programming - I currently fancy Rust, as it seems quite the alternative to C/C++, especially in embedded. I think one cannot judge Rust's value, if hasn't worked extensively with the exiting go-to languages of the field.
- I feel at home on a PC, if it runs linux - preferrably a SUSE flavor -, and has vim :)
- I have some lingering affection towards life-sciences, but it is already hard to allocate time to the aforementioned things...
Member for 2 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago