An enthusiast lover of the life,.... passionate for networking and technology.
Carrier and service provider routing technologies (L3).
- External routing technologies: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), iBGP, eBGP.
- Interior routing technologies: RIP, OSPF.
- Troubleshooting capabilities: Software, hardware and IPv4 routing technologies, Wide area (WAN) services, connectivity losses.
- Switching technologies (L2): VLANs, STP, Etherchannel, Trunking protocols (802.1Q), security by ports.
- Electrical wiring standards: UTP cat5, UTP cat6.
- Fiber optic technologies: Singlemode fiber, multimode fiber.
- Equipment installation: Routers, Switches.
- IPv4 Services: Subnetwork and network design, route summarization, basic and extended access lists, NAT.
- Acceptance and implementation of new technologies.
- Work with CISCO and HUAWEI equipment.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '18 at 21:39
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 12 '15