enter image description here

what is the name of this component? it's from a power supply.

  • 5
    \$\begingroup\$ ferrite bead it looks like \$\endgroup\$ – Andy aka Oct 21 '16 at 16:59
  • \$\begingroup\$ wow ferrite beads are the most questioned components here. \$\endgroup\$ – Bradman175 Oct 21 '16 at 23:05

Those look like Ferrite Beads, or also called ferrite chokes. They are usually there to suppress high frequency electric noises in a circuit. Hope this helps! enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.