I need help identifying a transistor marked KS1212T to repair a power supply.

I have shorted the transistor. Please help me find a replacement part for it.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • \$\begingroup\$ Are you sure the whole power supply is not fried? If you did not check it and fix the faults and other damage, putting in a new transistor will still blow up. \$\endgroup\$
    – Justme
    Jan 24 at 13:45
  • \$\begingroup\$ There was a short on the board, after removing this transistor short was gone, rest components seem's like ok. Will try to replace the transistor and take a look, if there is no result then the repair makes no sense to me due to non rational costs. \$\endgroup\$ Jan 25 at 8:09

1 Answer 1


It's a KS1212KA2T from Kwansemi Semiconductor.

Here is the datasheet for the 100V/36A NMOS.

  • \$\begingroup\$ I have replaced it IRF3710S with similar parameters but the power supply instead of rated 18v has an output of 17v, it holds the load but for some reason has a different voltage(( \$\endgroup\$ Jan 26 at 9:09

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.