I'm somewhat confused by the various options, hoping someone can clarify which breakout board I need. I want to build a prop that drives a bunch of Neopixel sticks. It should:
- have a rechargeable battery
- work with an Arduino micro
- be able to charge over USB when plugged in to a computer
- be able to get new firmware over the same USB cable
- be able to drive the LEDs directly off the battery and not just through the Arduino voltage regulator (there may be lots of them).
Am I correct that I could do all that with this LiPo battery charger?
Are there other options that would be better?