One component on this board has eluded me. It is marked S447 horizontally at top, the letters MEX down the right an J6 at the bottom. The T logo is stylized with a swooping top. Searching for the manufacturer has eluded me as well.

enter image description here

I appreciate any assistance identifying this component.

  • \$\begingroup\$ The part in the picture is marked S447. \$\endgroup\$
    – JRE
    Feb 10, 2017 at 20:59
  • \$\begingroup\$ And I had it incorrect in the body as well. Thank you for pointing it out. \$\endgroup\$
    – David Sain
    Feb 10, 2017 at 21:04

1 Answer 1


I've been searching the part for a while and searching up the logo, it's by Teccor Electronics which is now owned by Littelfuse. However searching up the catalog, I can't seem to find anything that fits the 3 number naming scheme. However that S in the front most certainly means that part is a SCR. This is all I got. It's probably a very old part. Perhaps talk to Littelfuse support.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.