I need to replace the white male plug. Can somebody tell me what it is called?

Note that this connector is inserted by pushing it vertically onto the board, it is not axially inserted like most Molex or JST connectors. The pitch of the contacts seems to be 0.05" (or perhaps 1.25 mm), the width of the female receptacle on the board (outside width) is 4.19 mm. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

PCB connector

  • \$\begingroup\$ Pretty sure I recognise the connector, but I'm not sure what it's called. Look through Molex's offerings, I think it was one of theirs. \$\endgroup\$
    – Hearth
    Jun 12, 2022 at 15:22

1 Answer 1


That is a parallel-mate, wire-to-board connector.

1.27 mm is not a standard pitch. It's either 1.2 or 1.3 mm.

I used my connector identification utility to identify it as possibly one of these:

  • JST - ACH
  • JST - ACHL
  • JST - ADH
  • Molex - Pico-EZmate
  • TE - AmpSlim
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Great answer, and you've made a very nice and useful tool! \$\endgroup\$ Jun 16, 2022 at 13:44
  • \$\begingroup\$ Thank you for the kudos. \$\endgroup\$ Jun 16, 2022 at 13:51
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ thank you so much Davide, grazie mille! I don't think it's a Pico_EZmate though, since the white male plug appears to have some kind of "roof" that extends beyond the connector, and the EZ doesn't have it. \$\endgroup\$
    – aag
    Jun 16, 2022 at 17:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.