ATtiny85 is small, low-power 8-bit, 8-pin RISC microcontroller from Microchip.
- 8KB isp flash memory
- 512B eeprom
- 512-Byte sram
- 6 general purpose I/O lines
- 32 general purpose working registers
- one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes
- one 8-bit high speed timer/counter
- internal and external Interrupts
- 4-channel 10-bit adc
- programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator
- three software selectable power saving modes
- and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging.
The device achieves a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 volts.
overview text based on the information provided at www.microchip.com