I'm hoping you can help me identify this component. I need to replace it but I don't know its name to find it and purchase it. enter image description here

Is difficult to find it in my city.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Can you upload a higher quality picture? \$\endgroup\$
    – Darius
    Aug 16 '18 at 15:56
  • \$\begingroup\$ Why not just take it with you to your "local electronic market"? \$\endgroup\$
    – Barry
    Aug 16 '18 at 15:58
  • \$\begingroup\$ is very complicated here. I can not to find it. So I think with the name I can check it by internet or another markets. \$\endgroup\$
    – Lenin MO
    Aug 16 '18 at 16:05
  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Phoenix Contact may be the manufacturer, judging from the logo. \$\endgroup\$ Aug 16 '18 at 16:10
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ What was the mystery object part of? \$\endgroup\$
    – K H
    Aug 17 '18 at 2:02

It's this plug-in LED module from Phoenix Contact:


Plug-in module, with freewheeling diode and yellow LED, polarity: A1+, A2-, input voltage: 12 ... 24 V DC ±20 %


LED Module for use with PR1 Series, PR2 Series, 24V dc



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.