I have a total of 20 IRF3205 mosfets in a H bridge configuration for switching a transfromer to get pure sine wave output. (Five mosfets at each end of thr H bridge).
- Datasheet says total gate charge of 150nC max for each mosfet. Switching frequency is 26khz max. Gate voltage is limited to 12V max because regulated 12V supply is fed to driving IC.
- Driving IC is HIP4082 with peak current of 1.25A.
- Gate resistors for each mosfet is around 110 ohm. Single pulldown resistor for each 5 mosfets(100k). 18V Zener diodes for protection.
- Max load current is 200A. They are all mounted on seperate beefy heatsinks and I will be using heatsinks as drain terminals.
- Will I be cooking those fets in transition state or will they just do okay?
- Is there a better value of gate resistors and pulldown resistors for each mosfets?
*Should I even care about drive problems? Frequency is just 20-30khz.