I'm trying to find the exact type of this 3-pin clippy connector - I need another one to connect the SBUS signal to the board:



  • Pitch: ~1mm
  • Total width: ~6mm
  • Total height: ~3mm

I've been browsing the JST website and some types are close but not an exact match IMHO.

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ When dealing with small connectors, accurate measurements are necessary. I usually sketch them and add dimensions from a caliper. There are literally tens of thousands of connectors. \$\endgroup\$
    – rdtsc
    Mar 4, 2021 at 20:21
  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Look for a manufacturers logo on both parts, might help \$\endgroup\$
    – Kyle B
    Mar 5, 2021 at 0:33

1 Answer 1


A quick search on Digikey gives a lot of results.

This one looks quite similar to yours.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.