I have to find a replacement charger for a 72V electric dirt bike (unknown brand). The charge port is composed of two vertically centered pins with a Y-shaped separator. It looks like an ST3 connector, but it's a bit different. See picture below.

Can you help me identify this type of connector ? I've looked at https://connectorbook.com/ but couldn't find any match.

enter image description here

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Could you find a charger for a 72V electric dirt bike and change the connector on the battery? \$\endgroup\$ Jun 5, 2023 at 19:54
  • \$\begingroup\$ What is the model of dirtbike? The connector should be easier to lookup that way. \$\endgroup\$
    – Alphy13
    Jun 5, 2023 at 21:16
  • \$\begingroup\$ Sadly I cannot identify the model of the dirtbike. My client inherited the bike and it has no signs/serial number/prints or whatnot. \$\endgroup\$ Jun 6, 2023 at 15:35

1 Answer 1


Without dimensions, I can't make a 100% ID but the "Y" shaped separator is distinctive enough that I am posting this as an answer. It appears to be a Chogori 23002515-01.

  • \$\begingroup\$ Actually, I believe it is the Chogori 23002515-03. Thanks a lot for putting me on the right track! \$\endgroup\$ Jun 6, 2023 at 15:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.